A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bonsack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bonsack is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bonsack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Skin Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonsack graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonsack has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonsack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Bonsack practice?
Dr. Bruce Bonsack practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.