Dr. Bruce Bosse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Bosse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016

Wonderful Experience

From the friendly staff, the nurse and short wait, my experience at Dr Bosses's office was without incidence. It appears that appoints are set at 30 minute intervals as Dr Bosse spent quite a bit of time with me. He ran through MRI results on the laptop showing me what He thought was the source of my pain. Further, he sent me for further testing which finally diagnosed my problem. I highly recommend Dr Bosse.

June 5th, 2016

Dr. B. has been my doctor for years. He is an excellent Doctor. He is highly educated and knows what he is talking about. Don't forget to listen, and take his expert advise. Don't fret the little stuff....just follow the advise of one of the BEST!

May 23rd, 2016

Don't Go Here If You Want To Know What's Going On

Dr. Bosse was one of the worst physicians I've ever had. He mumbled a lot under his breath when speaking about important issues relating to my health. He would always have his staff say he was going to complete something needed then it would never be done. Appointment cancelled last minute..I was already in the office. Did not receive a diagnosis passed off to another doctor.

March 28th, 2016

Terri

He did nothing. Mumbled something in·co·her·ent and charged me for it.

March 7th, 2016

Very friendly. A bit of a lower talker though, sometimes I have a hard time hearing him. But he is informative, and does not rush. Very accommodating.

February 5th, 2016

The bedside manner was not there. He did not explain anything. We asked questions and he barely answered. It's a shame he will get paid for our visit

November 4th, 2015

I have been very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Bosse's over the past few years. He has always been very concerned about my health and has always spent time to listen to my issues and to give me a plan of action so as not to send me away wondering and worrying. His staff (especially Lisa) is very concerned about his patients and is very likable and respectful. My husband and I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Bosse and his staff and feel very fortunate to have found him.

October 6th, 2015

Dr. Bosse was excellent. While he does mumble a lot and you have to strain to listen to him, he is very knowledgable. He thinks out loud so goes through all of your symptoms and possible conditions you may have, etc. While some may find that disconcerting, I really liked it because I knew he was going through various conditions and not just telling me blankly he didn't know what was wrong with me. He was very thorough and I liked that.

August 6th, 2014

Neuralgia

So this doctor is nice, however, he mumbles quite a bit and I struggled to hear him. I am partially deaf in my R ear and I was constantly trying to understand him as he speaks to the chart rather than to your face. It is not all the time, when asked a direct question he does tend to look you in the face to answer. I think this is just a habit of the doctor, however it is sort of problematic for people like me. He's very confident in his diagnosis and very explainitive when it comes to the "what now" questions after all the other options have been ruled out. I am worried that my issue is not treatable, "neuralgia" seems like a basic diagnosis for when you have no other explanation for the symptoms but... He is confident, so I am trying to stay positive. Overall I believe he is a competent doctor, as he's been practicing for so many years--he IS doing something right! :-p

April 9th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Bosse! He has an excellent bedside manner and I trust his judgement. He's very kind and respectful. His staff is excellent too. You can tell the whole practice really works well together. Thank you, Dr. Bosse & staff!

April 8th, 2013

Patient

I think Dr. Bosse is the greatest since apple pie and mom. I've been seeing him for over 13 years now. I have a serious case of restless legs and spinal injuries. He has always been there for me. I adore him. His staff has never been less than perfect in my eyes.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for this kind review. Sometimes we tend to hear on theinternet from those that are angry that they were turned down for baseless disablility claim or discharged from practice for narcotic abuse so it is nice to hear the positives. Thank you again Corinne.

SHOW

August 22nd, 2011

Most professional, kind and caring Doc and staff!

I can't believe some of the reviews I am reading. Dr. B has been my doctor for almost 10 years. I have only been treated with the upmost care and friendliness. ALL my questions get answered and I never feel rushed or put off, NEVER! The gals in the office help me fight my battles with the insurance companies and do some quickly and accurately. I could not ask for better care. About 3 years ago my husband suffered a stroke and upon my coaxing he went to Dr. B as well, he could not be any happier either. I would and do recommend this practice highly!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for this kind review. I take pride in my staff and feel they reflect my practice and I am lucky to have a well run office with excellent staff.