Dr. Bruce Bowden MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Bellingham, WA

3.4

June 24th, 2013
Not going back
I came to the doctor as I have been having bad acne around my hair line and also frequent deep acne on my face. I did not like his bed side manner at all. He was very fast and didn't spend much time with me. I felt rushed. He also prescribed medication that gave me pretty bad side effects. I know it's not his fault; it can happen to anybody. But, this fact along with my overall impression of him made me chose a different dermatologist.

February 26th, 2013
From my experience with Bowden he wants you in and out of your office as fast as he can get you out. His solution to any skin condition is a basic antibiotic. If that does won't work, Accutane. He doesn't ask questions or listen. He is of no help and I would not recommend him to anyone.

November 9th, 2012
Dr. Bowden is one of the worst health care specialists I have ever been to. H is friendly, but knows nothing about proper skin care and acne treatment. He told me I should go regularly to the tanning salon to help treat the severity of my acne. What kind of dermatoogists recommends that you spend time in a tanning bed? Not only was Bowden incompetant but so was his staff. They were incredibly rude when interacting with patients.

July 16th, 2012
Dr. Bowden demonstrates a very caring and professional demeanor. After he treated my skin cancer, he walked down the hall to my workplace and personally delivered the news that my follow up pathology report was negative. That just doesn't happen very often.

March 30th, 2012
Easy and Fast
I called with a concern, has an appt the next day, waited less than 5 minutes and had a diagnosis in less than one minute. Dr. Bowden is great and I really appreciate him and his wonderful staff. Thank you!

February 27th, 2012
Terrible
He could not wait to get me out of his office, dismissed questions, offered very little help. I felt embarrassed for him

July 27th, 2011
Excellent Care
Dr. Bowden's eyes should be considered a magnet to melanoma. His eyes went straight to it and he removed it just in time. He is a compassionate doctor that will put you at ease during an appointment with him. He has always spent the time I've needed discussing my health. I see him yearly for re-checks.