A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bowers, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowers
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bowers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bowers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Stroehman Bowers MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bowers has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Bowers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.