A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bowers, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bowers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Stroehman Bowers MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bowers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Bowers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Paris, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.