Dr. Bruce Brady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Brady?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Brady?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 31st, 2017

Bad doctor

Spends appt time looking at computer and ignores patient, does not give care needed and is rude.

June 26th, 2016

Friendly

As I read reviews posted and all I see are people that want a pill to make everything all better. I for one have Addisons. I've read extensively about Addison's and have communicated with Dr. Brady in depth about it and what I need to do to live a normal life. I feel my health is in my hands and the doctor is assisting me with a healthy normal life. Dr. Brady and I have discussed in depth what I can do to fill as normal as possible and find his counsel to be spot on! I have had no problem receiving communication from Dr. Brady or his staff, of course I may be a little more forward than most. I want to thank Dr. Brady for us so cheap in Michae I want to thank Dr. Brady for us help in achieving my goals.

February 17th, 2016

Waste of time

Idiot!!! His office smelt terrible. He acts really confused about everything. Had no answers for me and never called me back with my blood work results.

September 4th, 2015

Worst In the Business

worst doctor i have ever been too. i had to chase my own results and after 2 weeks call him. i called on a wedensday AM and was told he would call me back....two days later...on his day off...i get put on hold 2 times and then get a call back from the office manager...and he can't tell me anything that i did not know going into the visit. well worth the lack of effort by Dr. Brady...I guess that is why he is with a hospital so those patients can't kick him away as a their doctor.

May 27th, 2015

Worse Dr. Every. Does not communicate with patients or other Dr s diagnosis with out properly ordering tests,failure to document properly with out client asking for records added after the fact.Stay away from this Dr in my experience. Does not work well with others. If you are reading this review keep looking for someone with better ratings. Better yet run.

September 5th, 2013

Poor Service

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC OR THE DOCTOR! Took well over a month to get my first initial appointment. Took forever to get lab results. They do not call you back in a timely manner. When speaking to a certain MD in this clinic is like talking to a wall. Trying to explain my symptoms and how crappy I felt, the MD didn't give any explanation at all to why I felt this way. I had to do my own research on my disease. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER!!

November 8th, 2012

Very Poor Service

Feeling horrible beyond belief, went to get my blood drawn on a Friday still have not heard back the results and it's been 1 week!! All of this after waiting 1.75 hours in his office for him to see me.. Never going there AGAIN!!!!!! I can now see why it was so easy to get an appointment.

June 7th, 2011

It took 2 months to get my results and Rx

I went to Dr. Brady for a routine thyroid check. They said they would call me with the lab results and send me a prescription. After one week I hadn't heard anything so I called and left a message. 2 months and 4 phone calls later I finally got my results and prescription. I tried to negotiate my bill because of their lack of service and they refused. I would not recommend him to anyone.

August 18th, 2015