Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Poor Service show details Poor Service
by K, Salt Lake City on Sep 5th, 2013

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC OR THE DOCTOR! Took well over a month to get my first initial appointment. Took forever to get lab results. They do not call you back in a timely manner. When speaking to a certain MD in this clinic is like talking to a wall. Trying to explain my symptoms and how crappy I felt, the MD didn't give any explanation at all to why I felt this way. I had to do my own research on my disease. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER!!

Very Poor Service show details Very Poor Service
Nov 8th, 2012

Feeling horrible beyond belief, went to get my blood drawn on a Friday still have not heard back the results and it's been 1 week!! All of this after waiting 1.75 hours in his office for him to see me.. Never going there AGAIN!!!!!! I can now see why it was so easy to get an appointment.

It took 2 months to get my results and Rx show details It took 2 months to get my results and Rx
Jun 7th, 2011

I went to Dr. Brady for a routine thyroid check. They said they would call me with the lab results and send me a prescription. After one week I hadn't heard anything so I called and left a message. 2 months and 4 phone calls later I finally got my results and prescription. I tried to negotiate my bill because of their lack of service and they refused. I would not recommend him to anyone.