Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Millcreek
470 E 3900 S
Ste 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
801-747-2800
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Poor Service  |  show details
by K, Salt Lake City on Sep 5th, 2013

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC OR THE DOCTOR! Took well over a month to get my first initial appointment. Took forever to get lab results. They do not call you back in a timely manner. When speaking to a certain MD in this clinic is like talking to a wall. Trying to explain my symptoms and how crappy I felt, the MD didn't give any explanation at all to why I felt this way. I had to do my own research on my disease. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER!!

|  Very Poor Service  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

Feeling horrible beyond belief, went to get my blood drawn on a Friday still have not heard back the results and it's been 1 week!! All of this after waiting 1.75 hours in his office for him to see me.. Never going there AGAIN!!!!!! I can now see why it was so easy to get an appointment.

|  It took 2 months to get my results and Rx  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

I went to Dr. Brady for a routine thyroid check. They said they would call me with the lab results and send me a prescription. After one week I hadn't heard anything so I called and left a message. 2 months and 4 phone calls later I finally got my results and prescription. I tried to negotiate my bill because of their lack of service and they refused. I would not recommend him to anyone.