A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bragonier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bragonier is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bragonier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bragonier graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bragonier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Drive Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Bragonier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Bragonier practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bragonier has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Bragonier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sebastopol, CA.
See Sebastopol Orthopedic Surgeons.