A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Brener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Brener is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Brener, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Pathologic Constriction
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brener graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brener has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jeffrey Brener MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Brener practice?
- Dr. Bruce Brener has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Brener practices Vascular Surgery near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Livingston Surgeons.