A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Brener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Brener is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Brener, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brener graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brener has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brener accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Brener practice?
Dr. Bruce Brener practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Livingston Surgeons, Livingston General Practitioners, and Livingston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.