Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Life Changing Gem show details Life Changing Gem
by Monie J on Nov 24th, 2015

As a 32 yr old female I never had youthful looking breast until my mastopexy was performed by Dr. Brewer. He along with his staff were very professional explaining in detail what to expect during and after the procedure. Everyone was so kind, making me feel like a person rather than just another patient. And the results... Everyday I look in the mirror I can't believe this is my body. For the first time in my life my breast look amazing (and I'm not one to brag) No more constant adjusting myself in my bra, no more struggling to find bras that fit, no more avoiding the mirror while topless, etc. My experience with Dr. Brewer was life changing for the best. I highly recommend him.

May 12th, 2015

For. Brewer did my double mastectomy. He is an artist. Linda, his secretary, is a doll. She fought with insurance companies on my behalf.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Gina B on Jan 30th, 2015

As most mothers, daughters are the most precious important people in our lives. When my daughter came to me to have her nose fixed my concern was finding the safest, kindest and knowledgable doctor to do this procedure. We found all of that in Dr. Brewer and his staff. He explained everything from the days leading up to procedure to the aftermath. We felt we were in good hands. We were shown some photos of what her new nose would look like and he outlined what he would be removing , lifting etc. Her new nose looks beautiful. It is perfect for her face. Its actually is better than the images on screen. If you seriously want to have this procedure done you should consider him, go in for a consult, Im positive you will be more than satified. He rocks.......

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Kristina B on Jan 20th, 2015

Dr. Brewer and nurse Debbie are fantastic. They both make you feel at ease, explain procedure, aftercare and possible complications with clarity. The phone lines were always open with questions I had during my recovery period.....not once did they make me feel foolish with my worries.....would HIGHLY recommend! Dr. Brewer was recommended to me from a good friend, what great advise that was!! I was completely satisfied with the outcome of both my procedures!!

Dec 9th, 2014

Dr Brewer is an extremely talented Plastic Surgeon... I love his humble demeanor. My surgery was tricky and my results were more than I could have hoped for... Thank you Dr Brewer

The best of the best show details The best of the best
by Maria Vazquez on Jan 7th, 2014

Dr brewer is the best of the best his staff is wonderful And dr brewer is an amazing surgeon I love my new breast And I love all the care dr brewer gave me, extremely Caring surgeon I'd recommend dr brewer to everyone I know. Thank you dr brewer you are an amazing person thanks For the great job and all the care I received from you I wish I can rate you with 100 stars well derserved Thank you One happy patience

Nov 5th, 2013

Excellent and caring doctor.