Dr. Bruce Brewer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Brewer?

September 28th, 2017

the best of Doctors

The service was very goodand doctor Brewer was the best ,I had askin cancer taken out and he sewed me up and hardly a scar.

September 21st, 2017

Favorite plastic surgeon

He is always professional and courteous. I love all my treatments and procedures from him!

August 12th, 2017

I was very pleased overall.

The doctor and his staff were very friendly and professional.

July 20th, 2017

Love my results

Every experience and interaction with Dr. Brewer is exceptional. He always takes time to sit with you at every appointment and talk through what you want to do and provides his recommendation. I've had Botox and lip injections done with Dr. Brewer and have loved the natural results so much - beyond pleased.

March 5th, 2017

An excellent Plastic Surgeon with Heart

I have used Dr. Brewer several times and I keep going back to him for his excellence, bedside manner, his results which I am always thrilled with. He will listen to all your concerns and explain it to you.

December 6th, 2016

Simply, the best!

October 15th, 2016

Cancer patient

August 7th, 2016

So Pleased

Dr. Brewer performed gynecomastia surgery for my 16 year old son. As a parent I was very nervous to have elective surgery done on my child. Dr. Brewer made us feel very comfortable and answered all our questions. The results were amazing and I'm so glad we decided to do the surgery now rather than waiting until my son was older. My son and I are extremely happy with the results. The confidence he gained is priceless.

November 24th, 2015

Life Changing Gem

As a 32 yr old female I never had youthful looking breast until my mastopexy was performed by Dr. Brewer. He along with his staff were very professional explaining in detail what to expect during and after the procedure. Everyone was so kind, making me feel like a person rather than just another patient. And the results... Everyday I look in the mirror I can't believe this is my body. For the first time in my life my breast look amazing (and I'm not one to brag) No more constant adjusting myself in my bra, no more struggling to find bras that fit, no more avoiding the mirror while topless, etc. My experience with Dr. Brewer was life changing for the best. I highly recommend him.

May 13th, 2015

For. Brewer did my double mastectomy. He is an artist. Linda, his secretary, is a doll. She fought with insurance companies on my behalf.

January 30th, 2015

Mrs.

As most mothers, daughters are the most precious important people in our lives. When my daughter came to me to have her nose fixed my concern was finding the safest, kindest and knowledgable doctor to do this procedure. We found all of that in Dr. Brewer and his staff. He explained everything from the days leading up to procedure to the aftermath. We felt we were in good hands. We were shown some photos of what her new nose would look like and he outlined what he would be removing , lifting etc. Her new nose looks beautiful. It is perfect for her face. Its actually is better than the images on screen. If you seriously want to have this procedure done you should consider him, go in for a consult, Im positive you will be more than satified. He rocks.......

January 20th, 2015

Mrs.

Dr. Brewer and nurse Debbie are fantastic. They both make you feel at ease, explain procedure, aftercare and possible complications with clarity. The phone lines were always open with questions I had during my recovery period.....not once did they make me feel foolish with my worries.....would HIGHLY recommend! Dr. Brewer was recommended to me from a good friend, what great advise that was!! I was completely satisfied with the outcome of both my procedures!!