Dr. Bruce Bridewell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Bridewell?

February 28th, 2017

Comprehensive physician and low key

I have found Dr. Bridewell to be spot on with his diagnosis and treatment plan for a severe sinus infection that Zi had. He doesn't recommend unnecessary tests. His low key manner makes a n office visit comfortable. He is easy to talk to about any concern that is of concern to you. He sites studies done to prove his point. I highly recommend Dr. Bridewell for a family physician.

December 13th, 2014

Long time patient

I have been a patient for 6 years. The doctor is very patient, answers my questions and is genuinely interested in my health status. On a recent visit he cured my bronchitis after I had been helped at 2 urgent care visits. I am very pleased with him and have recommended him to others.

February 7th, 2013

Best Doctor in the area

I highly recommend Dr Bridewell. I understand that since I saw him at an Urgent Care facility, and I did not have an appointment, my wait would depend on the severity of other patients conditions and I was not in a life threatening situation. The hour went fast, the staff was very helpful and friendly and when I did see Dr. Bridewell, his manner was professional, efficient and I was able to get the help i needed. , I was very happy to have finally found someone who cares..

April 23rd, 2012

i had heard he was a Board Certified Internist.

He is not.

March 11th, 2010

Dr Bridewell saved my life twice. Diagnosed prostate cancer based on rising PSAs (confirmed by biopsy), that had been ignored by other physicians. Diagnosed atrial flutter (confirmed after he sent me immediately to an ER), when I had come in to see him only about a minor foot problem.No reason to change from someone with this kind of skill and alertness to the 'whole patient'.

September 18th, 2008

Fear The Botox Signs

Every Doctor I have been to that advertises botox injections has been terrible. I have nothing agents botox, just seems to be a common thread. Doctor was extremely arrogant. "even for a doctor" could not ask a questions, was extremely patronizing. Scheduled followups, then had no idea why I was there.

April 27th, 2017