A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Brient:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Brient is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Brient, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brient graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brient has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce William Brient MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Brient practice?
- Dr. Bruce Brient has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Brient practices Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.