inactive

Bruce R Brodie MD Patient Reviews

February 28th, 2011
Catherization Performed
He performed the catherization on my father. He found the blockages in my fathers heart that lead to his open heart surgery. My father had 90% blockages in several arteries. My father was a major heart attack waiting to happen and now he is on the road to recovery. Dr Brodie and his staff was very caring and concerned.He spoke to my father in words that made it easy to understand what was going on. Everyone made the waiting and worrying much easier.The nurses were friendly,professional and helped to put you at ease. The staff at Moses Cone Cardiovascular were fantastic. Thanks

March 1st, 2010
the best
Dr. Brodie always hs his patient's best interest in mind. He works with you to help you get the care you need. I wish al doctors were as talented and cortious as he is!

August 31st, 2009
dr. brodie saved my life when i had my heart attack in may of 2009 one of the best doctors i ever had