A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Brodkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Brodkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Brodkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodkin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Brodkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce I Brodkin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Brodkin practice?
- Dr. Bruce Brodkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Brodkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.