A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Brodkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Brodkin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Brodkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodkin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Brodkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- St Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brodkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Brodkin practice?
Dr. Bruce Brodkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.