A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Brovender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Brovender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Brovender, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brovender graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brovender has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jay Brovender MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Brovender practice?
- Dr. Bruce Brovender has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Brovender practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.