A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Brownstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brownstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brownstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Brownstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brownstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Brownstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Brownstein practice?
- Dr. Bruce Brownstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Brownstein practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.