A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Buerk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Buerk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buerk
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Buerk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Buerk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buerk graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Buerk has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce M Buerk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Buerk practice?
- Dr. Bruce Buerk has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bruce Buerk practices Ophthalmology near Beavercreek, OH.