A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Buerk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Buerk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buerk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Buerk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Buerk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buerk graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Buerk has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce M Buerk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Buerk practice?
- Dr. Bruce Buerk has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bruce Buerk practices Ophthalmology near Beavercreek, OH.