A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bullias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bullias is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bullias, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullias graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bullias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Bullias MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Bullias practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bullias has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Bullias practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.