A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Burdick, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Burdick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Nelson Burdick MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce N. Burdick practice?
- Dr. Bruce Burdick has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Burdick practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pathologists.