A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Burggraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Burggraf, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burggraf graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Burggraf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Frederick Burggraf MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Burggraf practice?
- Dr. Bruce Burggraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Burggraf practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Lynn, MA.
See Lynn Emergency Physicians and Lynn Internists.