A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Burnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Burnham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnham graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Burnham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Evans Burnham MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Burnham practice?
- Dr. Bruce Burnham has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Burnham practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Plastic Surgeons.