A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Burton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Burton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Trebor Burton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Burton practice?
- Dr. Bruce Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Burton practices Anesthesiology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Newport Beach Anesthesiologists.