A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Byrne, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Byrne, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Andrew Byrne MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Bruce Byrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Byrne practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Plastic Surgeons and Rockwall Surgeons.