A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Byrne, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Byrne, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Byrne MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Bruce Byrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Byrne practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Surgeons and Rockwall Plastic Surgeons.