A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Douglas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Douglas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce C Douglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Bruce Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Douglas practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.