A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Douglas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Douglas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce C Douglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Bruce Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Douglas practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.