A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce C Stein MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Stein practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Stein practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.