A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Stein practice?
Dr. Bruce Stein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.