Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce C Stein MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Stein practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Stein practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.