A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce C Stein MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Stein practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Stein practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.