Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

1.5

Reputation exceeds actual skills & bedside manner show details Reputation exceeds actual skills & bedside manner
by V. L. on Aug 4th, 2013

The most memorable part of my visit with Doctor Carr was his arrogance & condescending manner. He seemed over confident while fumbling my infertility treatment. He should just retire. Maybe he was a great at one time, but that time is over. I could not get pregnant & his fumbling around & near misses placed me in what I feel was a delicate position. I switched to a younger specialist and the was more comfortable with his skills, bedside manner and I got pregnant. My best advice is to sign up with another fertility specialist. This guy is not nice, not skilled and not successful at getting patients pregnant. They have words for older doctors like this but I will not use them.

by Julie on Jun 8th, 2010

After years of infertility issues, I decided to get a second opinion with Dr. Carr. I had an office visit with him where he looked over my records and recommended some additional testing. After a few weeks, I hadn't heard anything from him or his office. Anxiously waiting for any answers, I finally called to see if he had any answers from my tests or my records. They had all the test results and did not even bother to call me and let me know. Overall, he just seemed not interested.