A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Chau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Chau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chau graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chau has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Chau DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Chau practice?
- Dr. Bruce Chau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Chau practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Langhorne, PA.
See Berkley Surgeons.