Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Lighter and Faster show details Lighter and Faster
by J Scott on Jan 26th, 2015

I had breast reduction surgery two weeks ago, performed by Dr. Bruce Chau. I would like to express my thanks to Dr. Chau, his staff and everyone involved with my care at Sinai Grace Hospital in Detroit. After meeting with several plastic surgeons for breast reduction surgery, I decided Dr. Chau would be the best doctor for me. He was very approachable, thorough and carefully explained what I could expect from this type of surgery. I didn't hesitate to schedule through Sinai Grace as I believe if I trust my doctor, I trust where he practices as well. Everyone at Sinai Grace was compassionate, caring and professional. I truly could not have had a better experience. And its only been two weeks, but my breasts are spectacular!!!

Breast Reduction show details Breast Reduction
Apr 14th, 2013

I love Dr. Chau! He performed my daughter's breast reduction a couple of years ago. She was 19 years old at the time and very nervous, however Dr. Chau and his staff made her feel very comfortable. I was so appreciative and her results were awesome! I had the same procedure last year and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

hairstylist show details hairstylist
by rosemarie huguley on Mar 10th, 2013

He is the best :) thank you to his staff also!

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
Apr 19th, 2012

I had been to many consultations with many other surgeons before making my final decision. When I went for my consulatation with Dr. Chau I decided immediately! He gave me realisitc expectations, and didnt just tell me whatever I wanted to hear. He took the time to explain everything in depth to me and, listen to my concerns. I had my augmentation done almost 2 months ago and I couldn't be happier! I am amazed at how great they look, and feel! The most amazing part is that I hardly have any scar at all, and it has only been 7 weeks! I highly recommend Dr. Chau to anyone! Thank you Dr. chau