Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Awsome service and experience show details Awsome service and experience
by D Garcia on Mar 28th, 2016

Wow what can I say. ..I'm so glad I chose Dr Chau to do my surgery! He listened to my opinion about the size I wanted to be , he did an awsome job, and if I had to do it all over again, I would chose him again!

Left for DEAD or at least looking like death!!!!!!!! show details Left for DEAD or at least looking like death!!!!!!!!
by Amy on Jan 31st, 2016

HORRIFIC!!!! BEWARE!!!! 2 years ago I had filler put in under my eyes. They looked worse not bette . When I attempted to tell him he disagreed and stated he did a perfect job! If it was so perfect how come all these other surgeons I have been to have said he did horrible work. Plus unnatural formed on my bone on my left side of my eye!!! I had to go to in a clear plastic surgeon who felt so bad from the terrible job that he does all that for free!!! 2 years later and I'm still looking to correct the debauchery this man created on my face. Are you still look in the mirror and see somebody with a little bit of darkness under their eyes no I look in the mirror and I see Rich from The Addams Family with deep deformity and Halloween out of my eyes due to his specialization! Run run run run away fast if you're deciding on this plastic surgeon. Do your research and find a specialist in the area you want surgery. What a mistake I made.

Amazing surgeon! Great experience!! show details Amazing surgeon! Great experience!!
Oct 2nd, 2015

I went to Dr. Chau for breast augmentation. He was extremely friendly, informative, and helpful with everything. He actually talked me up in size, which I was slightly nervous about, but went with because of his many years of experience, and I'm so glad I did! They look amazing and very proportional. I also get complimented on how real they look all the time. He also is always willing to do a follow up exam, even over a year after surgery if needed. I would highly recommend!

Lighter and Faster show details Lighter and Faster
by J Scott on Jan 26th, 2015

I had breast reduction surgery two weeks ago, performed by Dr. Bruce Chau. I would like to express my thanks to Dr. Chau, his staff and everyone involved with my care at Sinai Grace Hospital in Detroit. After meeting with several plastic surgeons for breast reduction surgery, I decided Dr. Chau would be the best doctor for me. He was very approachable, thorough and carefully explained what I could expect from this type of surgery. I didn't hesitate to schedule through Sinai Grace as I believe if I trust my doctor, I trust where he practices as well. Everyone at Sinai Grace was compassionate, caring and professional. I truly could not have had a better experience. And its only been two weeks, but my breasts are spectacular!!!

Breast Reduction show details Breast Reduction
Apr 14th, 2013

I love Dr. Chau! He performed my daughter's breast reduction a couple of years ago. She was 19 years old at the time and very nervous, however Dr. Chau and his staff made her feel very comfortable. I was so appreciative and her results were awesome! I had the same procedure last year and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

hairstylist show details hairstylist
by rosemarie huguley on Mar 10th, 2013

He is the best :) thank you to his staff also!

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
Apr 19th, 2012

I had been to many consultations with many other surgeons before making my final decision. When I went for my consulatation with Dr. Chau I decided immediately! He gave me realisitc expectations, and didnt just tell me whatever I wanted to hear. He took the time to explain everything in depth to me and, listen to my concerns. I had my augmentation done almost 2 months ago and I couldn't be happier! I am amazed at how great they look, and feel! The most amazing part is that I hardly have any scar at all, and it has only been 7 weeks! I highly recommend Dr. Chau to anyone! Thank you Dr. chau