Bruce Chau Is this you?

Have you seen Bruce Chau?

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr. Chau and his office staff were amazing through the whole process. Breast reduction surgery with Dr Chau immediately improved my life. Prior to my reduction, I had been in physical therapy for years due to back and neck pain from my large breasts. I am currently 3 weeks post surgery and my neck and back pain has completely resolved. Post surgical pain was minimal and the best part of all? There are not any visible scars! Dr Chau and his office made the whole process so easy!

Highly recommend

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I have been 100% satisfied with Dr. Chau, an amazing doctor, several family members have been patients, and very happy with him.

Dr. Chau is very knowledgeable and personable.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

From my first visit to Dr. Chau to know I can say I am truly confident that he is the Best Plastic Surgeon in Michigan. Knowledgeable, caring, explains procedures fully and available when needed. His staff is also cordial and treat each and every person with respect and dignity. I've never felt mistreated or dismissed by any of them. Follow up visits have also been very pleasant and any questions/concerns I had were addressed by Dr. Chau.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Excellent!!! From the front staff to Dr. Chau was amazing! I was extremely comfortable from the moment I walked into the office and all the way through till the end. Dr. Chau took the fear out of my worries about my procedure and went above and beyond my expectations. I am extremely happy with my results and have referred friends to Dr. Chau. I highly recommend Dr. Chau for any procedure that you are needing . Dr. Chau is very thorough and honest which I love about him!!

Best Doctor For Surgery!

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Body looks great! Fast healing, minimal scars!

Awsome service and experience

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Wow what can I say. ..I'm so glad I chose Dr Chau to do my surgery! He listened to my opinion about the size I wanted to be , he did an awsome job, and if I had to do it all over again, I would chose him again!

Left for DEAD or at least looking like death!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 31st, 2016

HORRIFIC!!!! BEWARE!!!! 2 years ago I had filler put in under my eyes. They looked worse not bette . When I attempted to tell him he disagreed and stated he did a perfect job! If it was so perfect how come all these other surgeons I have been to have said he did horrible work. Plus unnatural formed on my bone on my left side of my eye!!! I had to go to in a clear plastic surgeon who felt so bad from the terrible job that he does all that for free!!! 2 years later and I'm still looking to correct the debauchery this man created on my face. Are you still look in the mirror and see somebody with a little bit of darkness under their eyes no I look in the mirror and I see Rich from The Addams Family with deep deformity and Halloween out of my eyes due to his specialization! Run run run run away fast if you're deciding on this plastic surgeon. Do your research and find a specialist in the area you want surgery. What a mistake I made.

Amazing surgeon! Great experience!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

I went to Dr. Chau for breast augmentation. He was extremely friendly, informative, and helpful with everything. He actually talked me up in size, which I was slightly nervous about, but went with because of his many years of experience, and I'm so glad I did! They look amazing and very proportional. I also get complimented on how real they look all the time. He also is always willing to do a follow up exam, even over a year after surgery if needed. I would highly recommend!