Dr. Bruce Cheson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 6 reviews

August 2nd, 2016
Genius doctor
Dr. Bruce D. Cheson is an excellent and very knowledgeable and genius man. I trust him fully. And what he says, works.

October 10th, 2012
An outstanding physician who saved my husband's life 2 years ago. Dr. Cheson takes the time to respond to emails and gives his full attention and unlimited time to office visits.

October 12th, 2011
Great doctor but be prepared to wait.
Dr. Cheson is one of the best oncologists in the area. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I trust him implicitly. The only downside is that because he has so many patients, you may have to wait an hour longer than intended; but if you want the best treatment then he's worth the wait.

August 31st, 2011
He's the best
We drive over an hour to the Lombardi Cancer Center just to see Dr. Cheson. I wouldn't even consider seeing anyone else. He's a thoughtful and caring doctor who is the absolute best in his field. We don't mind if we have to wait - we know we're getting the best.

July 13th, 2011
Great diagnosis ability
we waited a long time to see him but it was worth it. His diagnosis ability was right on. We had seen multiple doctors who did not see what he did.

July 21st, 2010
Cannot recommend highly enough!
My husband is a patient of Dr.Chesson. He has a form of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (CLL/SLL). First I want to say that time-waiting is not a useful parameter because he is dealing with cancer patients only, and gives everyone the time he feels they need! If we have to wait it is because he is giving others attention, which we understand. He came with the highest recommendations from both our Lymphoma support group and from feedback on the daily emails for CLL patients of both the Lymphoma Society and the Amer. Cancer Society. He has more than lived up to his rave reviews. I have complete confidence in his knowledge and his integrity. I might also add that he is obviously devoted to his patients and a caring person. I am truly puzzled why he does not have a higher rating which is why I felt obliged to contribute.