A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Chow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chow
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chow Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Chow has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Wing Chow DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Chow practice?
- Dr. Bruce Chow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Chow practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.