A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Chow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chow
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chow Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Chow has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Wing Chow DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Chow practice?
- Dr. Bruce Chow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Chow practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.