A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Chow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chow has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Wing Chow DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Chow practice?
- Dr. Bruce Chow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Chow practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.