Dr. M Christopherson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. M Christopherson?

Posted on March 17th, 2011

I like Dr Christopherson and he did a good job. He did explain everything clearly, took his time, and did test's out the whazoo; to rule out or to find the cause of my bleeding. In fact he diagnosed a condition I didn't even know or think was a concern.At the same time he felt my fibroids weren't big enough to cause my abnormal bleeding. Even though I bled non-stop for 11 months, the only treatment he could come up with is to continuously change my Birth-control. After a year I felt he gave up, or even worse thought I was doing it to myself. I was weak and was left with the feeling that NO ONE would ever find out what was wrong with me. He is a good Dr, and his staff is incredible, he just wasn't the Dr I needed.

The Best!

Posted on October 10th, 2010

Dr. Christopherson was actually my second opinion Doctor after being given a terrible diagnosis by my now Ex Obgyn Doctor. I have never had a Doctor spend time explaining things to me in such simple terms and making me feel so at ease. His staff are also awesome and have the most helpful dispositions. Its nice to know there are still folks out there who care! Highly, highly recommended!

Patient and Understanding

Posted on October 15th, 2009

In 2005, I was having abnormal vaginal bleeding. After being referred to Dr. Christopherson, he examined me, ordered a sonogram and determined I had a fibroid tumor. It was taking up the entire volume of the uterus. Having never had major surgery, I was terrified. He was great. He explained everything including all of my options. Being 42, with 2 kids and had my tubes tied, I opted for the hysterectomy. It was scheduled for two weeks. Then, I started bleeding heavily. I went to his office and he said, "I am changing my surgical schedule and we are doing the surgery tomorrow." I asked if he was sure and he said it's that or I would bleed to death. He made me feel important, special and a priority. The surgery went fine and I feel better than I have ever felt.

Posted on April 5th, 2017