inactive

Bruce Churchill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 5th, 2012
best general practitioner i've had
dr churchill's service is very personalized - he personally researches your problems and follows up with you directly. he's the best doctor i've had - wish i could find one like him in my new city.

May 31st, 2011
best general practitioner ever
dr churchill is amazing. he takes the time to understand your history and proactively tries to learn more about your condition. i've been through multiple doctors and have never had one as good as dr churchill. i moved to california and am still looking for one who is as good as he is.

February 16th, 2011
The best. Period.
I am very fortunate to have Dr. Churchill as my primary care physician. He's smart, he takes enough time, he follows up, he's accessible, he answers emails quickly, his staff loves him (always important to me), he's honest, and he cares deeply about his patients. My only worry is that someday, some other hospital/group/institution will woo him away from HUGHP/HUHS. If I could change my insurance, I'd certainly follow him there.He'd get five stars if there were five.