Dr. Bruce Cleeremans MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Great Doctor.
I like Dr. Cleeremans. He is a very nice Doctor and very helpful. I thought he was very caring. He explains things to you so that you can understand them. He made me feel very comfortable. I recommend him. Its hard to call and get someone to answer. But if you can be patient, they will call eventually. My wife asked for a copy of my MRI X-ray for my records and the front desk lady was angry that we asked and said NO. She told us to go get it from the place that did the MRI. I was told it was ok to ask for things like that by my Brother in law who is a Dr. Guess not...

June 13th, 2016
I had made the mistake of seeing another Nerogist, this appoint and ease of everything and the completeness with Dr Cleereman did make up for the other really bad experience..I will always refer people to him

May 17th, 2016
I felt this was an old fashioned doctor. He was very thorough and didn't treat me like a number and he himself even called me back with my test results. Doctors these days have everyone else in the office do there work. I highly recommend him.

March 25th, 2016
Dr. Is MIA after one appointment which was questionable at best. If your looking for a doctor who takes his profession seriously go elsewhere! I called repeatedly in the morning, afternoon & late afternoon never reaching anyone. I left countless detailed messages with my name, phone number & reason for the call speaking in a slow clear voice & NEVER got any call back. I have now called my GP asking for a different referral so I can take my business elsewhere.

January 11th, 2016
My husband lost his walking ability in a month time gradually. In Hoag emergency room, they checked his MRI, X ray, blood tests, etc. The conclusion was unkown. His primary physician referred him to Dr. Cleeremans. In a few simple tests he performed in his office, he was able to identified the exact problem and sent my husband to emergency room to get ready for a surgery that is critical to prevent further damages to the pressured nerves. He followed through with the treatment he directed to the emergency room, consulted with an excellent neurologist surgeon within 3 hours and the operation was performed in 2 days. My husband is able to walk right after the surgery and is in excellent recovery.

August 6th, 2015
Great neurologist
Saw a neurologist two days prior to seeing this neurologist since the first one was a joke. This doctor took the time and listened to all my symptoms. He even showed me in pictures what exactly was going on with me. Great doctor and actually cares about his patients. I feel bad for this ungrateful patients out there trust me you should be grateful to have someone like him that listens to you. Would recommend to all family and friends. Thought I had a brain tumor but he reassured me I did not.

June 19th, 2015
Frustrated!!
Worse experience I have every had! They never answer their phones, first thing in the morning or anytime during the day. If you're lucky you might get a call back several days later or like me an E-mail that didn't even have my message correct. I speak very slowly and repeat message so it is gotten correctly. Sent me on a wild goose chase for my prescription., couldn't even get the pharmacy right. Very difficult if you have a major problem and they don't answer their phone, what Dr does that??? Dr was also very unprofessional in his cconversation with my husband, made him feel less than! This Dr is definitely not there for his patients! Find another one!

January 20th, 2015
Every time I call...literally every time over several years...I either get voice mail or a busy signal. They NEVER answer the phone.

December 9th, 2013
Wasted time and money
Went for nerve study to determine if damage due to herniated disks was permanent. I picked Cleeremans because he was in my network. The report he issued was unusable by my back surgeon because it was too qualitative. Insurance did not cover cost because the diagnostic process was deemed experimental. I made 5 calls; none were returned so I had to finally drive there. Once there, the doctor's office refused to explain its position. My out-of-pocket cost exceeded the cost of the out-of-network doctor recommended by my back surgeon, The doctor's office refused to discuss payment options. Couldn't have asked for a worse outcome.

November 7th, 2013
awful
1- have tp make several calls to set up an appointment since the calls always go to voice-mail and even when a message is left you don't get a call back. 2- the office staff are courteous. 3- for a first time patient the doctor don't even ask for your prior medical history. 4- Dr Cleeremans is not interested in knowing the patients other medical condition besides what you are seeing him for. YOU NEED TO KNOW ALL OTHER CONDITIONS THAT A PATIENT IS DEALING WITH IN ORDER TO ACCURATELY DIAGNOSE AND TREAT THE PATIENT. 5- Dr Cleeremans does not introduce himself . 6- Dr Cleermans in not personable. 7- Dr Cleermans does not spend enough time with the patient during the visit. 8- Dr Cleermans is supposedly deals with people who suffers from fibromyalgia. but my experience with him as a patient who has been suffering from fibromyalgia for the past 20 years was just awful. He had no sympathy, no diagnosis or treatment plan or any referral to which doctors i could see who might be able to help me with the new pains that i have been suffering from. 9- I will not ever go back to him nor will i ever refer anyone else to see him.

August 4th, 2012
Anyone there?
After a recommendation from my GP, I tried in vain to schedule an appointment with Dr. Cleeremans. I called repeatedly on different days, at different times. All I ever received was a recording that the office was closed. I left callback messages twice and never was called back. I'm looking for a doctor who can be reached!

September 7th, 2011
My meetings with Dr Cleeremens have been very positive. He seems interested in my needs and concerns. His empathy is apparent and his staff is always pleasant and helpful. I would recommend him to a friend or family without hesitation.