Dr. Bruce Cleeremans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Cleeremans?

Seems to be impossible to speak with a person when calling and must leave message continuously. Do not get return calls at all or not in a timely manner. Dr. is inaccessible.

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Great Doctor.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I like Dr. Cleeremans. He is a very nice Doctor and very helpful. I thought he was very caring. He explains things to you so that you can understand them. He made me feel very comfortable. I recommend him. Its hard to call and get someone to answer. But if you can be patient, they will call eventually. My wife asked for a copy of my MRI X-ray for my records and the front desk lady was angry that we asked and said NO. She told us to go get it from the place that did the MRI. I was told it was ok to ask for things like that by my Brother in law who is a Dr. Guess not...

Posted on June 13th, 2016

I had made the mistake of seeing another Nerogist, this appoint and ease of everything and the completeness with Dr Cleereman did make up for the other really bad experience..I will always refer people to him

Posted on May 17th, 2016

I felt this was an old fashioned doctor. He was very thorough and didn't treat me like a number and he himself even called me back with my test results. Doctors these days have everyone else in the office do there work. I highly recommend him.

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr. Is MIA after one appointment which was questionable at best. If your looking for a doctor who takes his profession seriously go elsewhere! I called repeatedly in the morning, afternoon & late afternoon never reaching anyone. I left countless detailed messages with my name, phone number & reason for the call speaking in a slow clear voice & NEVER got any call back. I have now called my GP asking for a different referral so I can take my business elsewhere.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

My husband lost his walking ability in a month time gradually. In Hoag emergency room, they checked his MRI, X ray, blood tests, etc. The conclusion was unkown. His primary physician referred him to Dr. Cleeremans. In a few simple tests he performed in his office, he was able to identified the exact problem and sent my husband to emergency room to get ready for a surgery that is critical to prevent further damages to the pressured nerves. He followed through with the treatment he directed to the emergency room, consulted with an excellent neurologist surgeon within 3 hours and the operation was performed in 2 days. My husband is able to walk right after the surgery and is in excellent recovery.

Great neurologist

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Saw a neurologist two days prior to seeing this neurologist since the first one was a joke. This doctor took the time and listened to all my symptoms. He even showed me in pictures what exactly was going on with me. Great doctor and actually cares about his patients. I feel bad for this ungrateful patients out there trust me you should be grateful to have someone like him that listens to you. Would recommend to all family and friends. Thought I had a brain tumor but he reassured me I did not.

Frustrated!!

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Worse experience I have every had! They never answer their phones, first thing in the morning or anytime during the day. If you're lucky you might get a call back several days later or like me an E-mail that didn't even have my message correct. I speak very slowly and repeat message so it is gotten correctly. Sent me on a wild goose chase for my prescription., couldn't even get the pharmacy right. Very difficult if you have a major problem and they don't answer their phone, what Dr does that??? Dr was also very unprofessional in his cconversation with my husband, made him feel less than! This Dr is definitely not there for his patients! Find another one!

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Every time I call...literally every time over several years...I either get voice mail or a busy signal. They NEVER answer the phone.

Wasted time and money

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Went for nerve study to determine if damage due to herniated disks was permanent. I picked Cleeremans because he was in my network. The report he issued was unusable by my back surgeon because it was too qualitative. Insurance did not cover cost because the diagnostic process was deemed experimental. I made 5 calls; none were returned so I had to finally drive there. Once there, the doctor's office refused to explain its position. My out-of-pocket cost exceeded the cost of the out-of-network doctor recommended by my back surgeon, The doctor's office refused to discuss payment options. Couldn't have asked for a worse outcome.

Doctor's Response

Hi Marc, we remember things differently. Insurance companies find that our diagnoses are acceptable diagnoses -- "experimental." Insurance companies can make mistakes, and in each case, we are able to get them to withdraw their objections. We work with many spine surgeons that find our reports very useful. I would be happy to explain the results again to you without charge as well as have a phone call with your spine surgeon to clarify any questions he/she may have. Please let us know how we can help. We can be reached at (949) 753-1882.

awful

Posted on November 8th, 2013

1- have tp make several calls to set up an appointment since the calls always go to voice-mail and even when a message is left you don't get a call back. 2- the office staff are courteous. 3- for a first time patient the doctor don't even ask for your prior medical history. 4- Dr Cleeremans is not interested in knowing the patients other medical condition besides what you are seeing him for. YOU NEED TO KNOW ALL OTHER CONDITIONS THAT A PATIENT IS DEALING WITH IN ORDER TO ACCURATELY DIAGNOSE AND TREAT THE PATIENT. 5- Dr Cleeremans does not introduce himself . 6- Dr Cleermans in not personable. 7- Dr Cleermans does not spend enough time with the patient during the visit. 8- Dr Cleermans is supposedly deals with people who suffers from fibromyalgia. but my experience with him as a patient who has been suffering from fibromyalgia for the past 20 years was just awful. He had no sympathy, no diagnosis or treatment plan or any referral to which doctors i could see who might be able to help me with the new pains that i have been suffering from. 9- I will not ever go back to him nor will i ever refer anyone else to see him.

Doctor's Response

I apologize for your unsatisfactory experience at our office. We take many calls a day from recurring and new patients. If a patient does not leave a clear message or phone number, it does make it difficult to return a call. I also am sincerely sorry if you feel that I was not personable and did not listen to you. I do my best to focus on a patient's needs in relation to their visit. I always obtain a full medical history for new patients, and sometimes a full background of other medical conditions is not necessary for a specific treatment. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any further questions.

Anyone there?

Posted on August 4th, 2012

After a recommendation from my GP, I tried in vain to schedule an appointment with Dr. Cleeremans. I called repeatedly on different days, at different times. All I ever received was a recording that the office was closed. I left callback messages twice and never was called back. I'm looking for a doctor who can be reached!

Doctor's Response

Hi, thank you for taking the time in writing this review. I apologize for the difficulty in reaching our office. We are very busy and have a lot of patients to tend to during the day. The best times to call us are in the mornings when our office opens. We would be more than obliged to extend our quality care to you.