A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cohn, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cohn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jay Cohn MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Cohn practices Internal Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists.