A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Colley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Colley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Colley, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Colley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Colley DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Colley practice?
- Dr. Bruce Colley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Colley practices Family Medicine near Downingtown, PA.
See Downingtown Family Physicians.