Dr. Bruce Conaway Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Conaway?

I gone to this doctor years over 7 years I feel like I'm wasting his time , I get pneumonia easy he tells me I don't have to come every time I get sick I don't want to wind hospital again. go to him an another doctor about my back he tell me to get back exercises I go to see a specialist I have severe spinal problems there a doctor that takes the time to get to know his patience NOT,,. I feel at time he just don't care good luck to all

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Horrible bedside manner. The only reason I saw him again was because all the other doctors had full schedules for the week. He totally treats me like nothing I saw matters and doesn't take any time to figure out what is going on. He told me he would be back and I had more questions for him. He sent the nurse back in to tell me I could leave. Then he sends a bill for $370?! What a waste.

Could be better

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Went in for back and leg pain and was told to go to Advanced Pain Medicine. Don't get me started on that place! Dr. Conaway has the personality of a lump of dirt! He does not spend much time with you or ask very many questions. I feel like I'm an inconvenience. My husband went in for a physical and he even commented about his bed side manner or lack of.

Posted on September 15th, 2017