Dr. Bruce Connell Is this you?

3.8

Horrible facelift.

Posted on September 7th, 2014

Dr. Connell gave me a face lift 10 years ago. It was horrible then and even worse today. He got so many wonderful reviews, however I think he was either way too old or had someone else do the work while he instructed.

Worst experience of my life

Posted on April 25th, 2011

I came from germany to have a facelift. Dr. Connell was recomended for male facelifts. When I awoke I was nearly deaf on one ear, some daya later started a tinnitus that still exist 10 month later. I still have pain and the scars look horrible. Dr. Connell told me that he would rebuild the face like it was 10 years ago. The truth ist that he made me look like me own sister. Dr. Connell has ruined my life. He is an very old man and probably and should retire as soon as possible.

My Experience

Posted on August 18th, 2008

I wanted a face lift that would make me look better, not look like I had a face lift. If you want a natural refreshed look, then Dr. Connell is as good as it gets. I had no bruises, no swelling, no pain after surgery. It is almost a year since my surgery and I have no visible suture lines on the sides of my face at my hairline. The suture lines behind my ears are flat and I have started wearing my hair up again with no worries.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016