A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cooley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Cooley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce W Cooley MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Cooley practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cooley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Cooley practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Anesthesiologists and Puyallup Internists.