A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Cooper practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mystic, CT.
See Mystic Internists and Mystic Endocrinologists.