A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Corsello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Corsello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corsello
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corsello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Corsello, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corsello graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Corsello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Francis Corsello MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Corsello practice?
- Dr. Bruce Corsello has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Corsello practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, and Rochester Allergists.