A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Corsello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Corsello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corsello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corsello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Corsello, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corsello graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Corsello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Francis Corsello MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Corsello practice?
- Dr. Bruce Corsello has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Corsello practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, and Rochester Allergists.