A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Corwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Corwin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corwin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Corwin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corwin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce C Corwin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Corwin practice?
- Dr. Bruce Corwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Corwin practices Family Medicine near Plainfield, IL.
See Plainfield Primary Care Doctors.