Dr. Bruce Cotugno MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2016
Supportive
Dr. Cotugno is compassionate, empathetic and extremely knowledgeable. I always feel better both physically and mentally when leaving his office. He listens and always gives me the time and most importantly, the suppory I need. I am being treated for migraine and occipital neuralgia. My daughter also sees him for migraine. I called him for advice one day and he answered me within one hour. I highly recommend Dr. Cotugno.

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Contungo Is always very caring and compassionate when he gives me my botox shots for my cervical dystonia. I would highly recommend him to anyone. l

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Cotugno has treated me with care and compassion for 11 years.

February 27th, 2014
time for doc to retire
I have been a patient of Dr. Cotugno for many years. But as time goes on he seems very distracted, about everything he is doing. Was more insterested in my weight than my seizures, He gave me terrible advice. all he wants to do is acupuncture .. I feel he was one of the best. One one visit he said to me fumbling through his papers, who told you that you have seizures, I was dumb found, I said YOU did about 13 years ago. really , And for his office staff, where did they come from, were they professionally trained very very rude.... one had called my to set up a mri, she said in a snotty way, it wont be covered , and she hung up on me, so i called my health ins,myself and they stated yes i can have a mri. well that was the last time i saw that dr. and i feel bad . because at one time , He was a great dr.. im very pleased with my new dr. although I drive about 30 min more, its well worth it.

December 13th, 2011
Depends on what day you get him.
I have been seeing Dr Cotugno for many years. When I first started seeing him several years ago I looked forward to attending my visits. His staff was very curtious and he was a joy to see. However, thru the years his practice has grown and the atmosphere has changed for the worst. Staff now seems overwhelmed and at times can be abrasive. Dr Cotugno himself has gone from a pleasure to see to a very arrogant man who does not seem to have time to be bothered his patients with severe neurological issues. He seems to be constantly rushed and distracted. I believe it is time for him to take a break or retire all together. His interests in his field seem to shift from day to day and whatever new wonder medication he has discovered is handed out to every patient as if it were a cure all. I can understand that such treatments may come along every once in awhile but Dr Cotugno seems to have a new wonder treatment every other month.I feel that if his office were more organized and he had a better support staff he would once again become the amazing doctor he once was.

October 19th, 2010
a nice gentleman
A great guy who thrives hard trying to find the proper diagnoses and a really smart guy who knows what hes talking about

October 16th, 2010
HE WAS HAVING A BAD DAY
MORE THAN 1/2 HR LATEDIDNT KNOW WHY I WAS THERE (DIDNT READ CHART)ASKED IF I WAS PATIENT THERE BEFORE(WAS THERE A WEEK BEFORE)KEPT MAKING ME REPEAT MY RESPONSES(VERY DISTRACTED AND NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION)AND ALTHOUGH HE BLURTED OUT YOU HAVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS WHILE FIDDLING WHITH HIS WATCH,HE JUST KEPT TELLING US "HE" WAS HAVING A BAD DAY

April 22nd, 2010
Excellent Neurologist
Never gives up striving for best possible treatment - prescriptions, therapy, tests, etc. - constantly adjusting treatment plan to help me - he's with me every step of the way listening to me convey my symptoms either in office or on phone between visits. He's concerned for my well being, helping me with my insurance questions, drug costs, etc. Glad I switched to him - he's the best!

May 13th, 2017