Overall Review

3.6
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 5th, 2011
No one can say my personal dr is not a good doctor
Dr Craig is a patient man. He is dedicated to his work and most of all to his patients. I have been seeing Dr Craig for 14 years now. He has always treated me with respect and was always right about what was wrong with me. He takes his time to get to know his patients. He talks to me about my concerns and if i don't understand anything, he takes the time to explain to me until i understand. I will never have another Dr to be more interested in me (how i am feeling, if anything dramatic changed in my life, and so forth).He is a gentle Dr. Other doctors i been too don't want to take their time with me and explain something to me or just want to ask me what is wrong and write me a prescription and send me on my way. Believe me I been to many doctors with my condition. And yes I will have to say that Dr Craig is the only one who ever took the time to actually get to know me and get to the bottom of what was wrong with me. I would have to say that there is no other like Dr Craig. Dr Craig if anyone don't ever tell you you are a great doctor. Sir I am telling you now. You are the best Dr I ever had. Thanks for doing what you do so well...