A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Crawford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Scott Crawford MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Bruce Crawford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Crawford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.