Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Cree is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgeable but is also approachable.

Dr. Cree Provides Hope! show details Dr. Cree Provides Hope!
Aug 26th, 2012

I've been to several specialist because I have a very unique condition, he is the only one who continues to assure me he will improve my quality of life.

Dr. Cree is an EXCELLENT Neurologist! show details Dr. Cree is an EXCELLENT Neurologist!
Oct 29th, 2011

The UCSF staff was wonderful in taking the time to return my calls and get me in with Dr. Cree asap. Yes, I did wait a long time at my visit, however, the staff is kind and professional and took my health care very seriously. Dr. Cree is an excellent physician! He spent more time than any other neurologist has ever spent with me. He was very thorough in going over my MRI's and symptoms as well as he did a comprehensive neurological exam. I feel that he has great bedside manner. He is kind and concerned and very, very knowlegable as he also does a lot of research for UCSF on MS and NMO. If your're looking for the BEST MS/NMO doctor in Northern California, then I believe Dr. Cree is the one.