A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Culver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Culver
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Culver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Culver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culver graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Culver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Henry Culver MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Culver practice?
- Dr. Bruce Culver has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Culver practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Pulmonologists.