A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Culver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Culver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culver graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Culver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans