A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cutter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Health Svcs Rsrch
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Cutter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Cutter MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Cutter practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cutter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Cutter practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Oncologists.