A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Abrams is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Abrams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David Abrams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Bruce Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Abrams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.