Dr. Bruce Abrams Is this you?

October 22nd, 2016

That last review

That last reviewer doesn't get it. That doctor does evaluations for an ime company and is not treating him. He has all the medical records so he wouldn't need to ask the same questions as a primary doc. He is not responsible for that guys treatment and the exam is a different kind of exam dr Abrams may be old but he does a fair job.

February 17th, 2016

Assembly

He is old and not doing surgery and I doubt praticing anywhere hes 74years old with shakes and can barely stand when he sent me he wrote down things that I didn't say. Just trying to live like everyone else, there was recipanist for him where I was seen appears that the office is for ime imo patients only he said I was fit he doesnt even know or care what I do, If I hurt myself I work I will be looking for attorney even though he dont care but whatever I suffer due to his biase opnion may God of the earth allow him and his off spring to suffer. He spend one hour asking me to do things that 3olds can do to get . When I got to telling him the things that happened to me based on his predetermined opnion he walked out and still got his check