A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Beck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Beck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David Beck MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Beck practice?
- Dr. Bruce Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Beck practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redmond, WA.
See Redmond Internists and Redmond Gastroenterologists.