A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Graham, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Graham, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- J POUCH
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graham has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Douglas Graham MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Graham practice?
- Dr. Bruce Graham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Graham practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Overland Park Surgeons.