Dr. Bruce Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Graham?

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 10th, 2016

I called today about a newly developed problem and they told me to come right over. They worked me in and I was out of there in less than an hour. I'm all fixed up and very pleased that Dr Graham was able to help me so quickly. Dr. Graham also performed surgery on my husband several years ago with a great outcome. He's a very nice and caring doctor.

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Dr. Graham has preformed 2 different surgeries on me, and each time he was extremely caring and tentative to my concerns and needs. I would highly recommend him. He is a busy Doctor who takes his time with his patients, so office wait times can be long.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Literally saved my wife's life. It's a bit of a wait to get to see him in office because he is so busy. He is the perfect combination of high skill and excellent bedside manner.

Saved my life

Posted on September 6th, 2014

I had stage 3 rectal cancer. Dr Graham removed it and was able to keep me from having a permanent illostomy. Surgery was 3+ years ago and I am cancer free. Thank you Dr Graham!

Frustrated

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I tried for 5 weeks to get in for a colonoscopy and endoscopy to be followed later with a surgery. I called numerous times only to be told that they only schedule on Friday's. Then my husband went into the office and then they said oh she has to fill out paperwork. It has been 10 days since I turned in that paperwork and still no call. No one ever said anything about new paperwork in the 5 previous weeks of waiting. Dr. Graham is a great doctor but his staff is very rude and no respect for what his patients need. Moving on, can't wait any longer.

Great Surgeon

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

Had a fistula and Dr. Graham diagnosed and performed surgery. Great communication on what to expect and very detailed written discharge instructions.Great Doctor!!

Left after waiting over an hour -- no explanation or apology

Posted on November 5th, 2012

My physician reccomended Dr. Graham. I had to wait 3 months to get in to see him. My appointment was at 8:30am. When I arrived, there was one other patient in the waiting room. Over an hour later, there were 7 patients waiting and no one had been called back to an exam room. I asked the patient who had been there before me what time her appointment was. She said 8am. So I went up to the reception window and a woman in scrubs opened it. I said, "My appointment was over an hour ago and this patient's was more than an hour and half ago. I guess I need to cancel my appointment.""Would you like to reschedule?" she asked."No," I responded, to which she promtply closed the window. No explanation, no apology, nothing.I understand that surgeons often get called away for emergencies. But to expect a waiting room full of people to sit for more than an hour without explanation is ridiculously discourteous!!!

patient

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Trusted him with my life and he was a good choice!

Posted on May 19th, 2012

I went in for a post op visit...they scheduled it longer than normal after the surgey, so it was not no charge as most postop visits are. They are fighting me over my $35 copay , which is absurb for me to pay....he saw me for LESS THAN TWO MINUTES! Honestly, that's $17 per minute that he is making. Send me to collections jerkwad...then at least 33% is taken off your cut. Oh and im not worried about you suing me...id more like to see the judges face when he sees someone being sued for $35.

Posted on January 9th, 2012

My Appt. was @11:30 A.M. I was at Dr. Graham office by 11:10 A.M. I filled out the paper work and then waited until 12:05 to be called back to a very small room and I waited another 40 Min. and then I got up and told the young lady that I could not wait any longer for this Dr. Graham. This was my frist and last time to this doctor.

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

The floor nurses at the hospital like and respect him. Not all that common for a surgeon.

Wonderful Surgeon

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Dr Graham is one of the best surgeons I have ever had the privlege to meet and also be a patient under his care. He saw me at a point when I needed immediate attention and very likely saved my life because I was under a large amount of stress and (although I am an RN), I seriously miscalculated the severity of my condition. However, Dr. Graham did not and in the course of his service I have experienced only a razor sharp accuracy in both diagnosis and treatment. He is soft spoken and direct at the bedside, and very attentive to needs, both requested from the patient and from his own assessment of how his patients are progressing in all phases of their conditions.